OK, this is just terrible. I have no idea what is happening, but I just can't seem to write proper posts anymore. Not that I haven't tried. I have a host of half-written posts on the following topics
Girl-watching in Calcutta
Wet Sari scenes in Hindi films
The Calcutta Club
Why I hate my High School
Now I start writing with good ideas in mind, but somehow along the line, it just peters out. And then I sit and stare for ages before giving up. I come back and try to rewrite it, but its I can't. Is this what they call the infamous bloggers block?
Suggestions from older, wiser and smarter bloggers will be appreciated.
However, its not like I've been doing nothing. I have in fact been posting on all my other blogs -
1) There's a post on The Calcutta Blog about the lost graffiti of Presidency College.
2) I've updated the 55-word fiction Blog. The total number of stories now stands at 110. Hooray! Please read all the new stories that have been so marked.
3) The comics blog is up again. The reason for its downtime was the lack of source material for the accompanying scans. Now that I have access to such a resource again, its back. I've just put up a post on the Girlfriend in Refrigerator Syndrome in comics.
4) In case people haven't noticed, I have started a new blog - Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. It has been set up with the express purpose of recording all instances of WTF-ery that I encounter during my wanderings in the city (and some older ones too). I have been joined in this endeavour by the sparklingly observant Rimi.
5) I also forgot about Putu the Cat. Samit, if you read this, please take me off that blog. I don't write there at all anymore.
Oh, and if anyone is interested, http://deathball.net/notpron has a supremely addictive online game that will keep you occupied for hours.
But what does one do about this blog?
Gah! I need blog-therapy.