Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Shock and awe

Well, not so much of a shock. Amitabh Bacchan is a pompous, self-important bore with delusions of godhood. But we knew that already.

On the other hand - my love for Aamir Khan (in a heterosexual, back-slapping buddy kind of way[i]) increases by the day. Naming your dog after the person you like the least, just so you can blog saying things like "Shahrukh stinks", is an old classic, but never goes out of style. Also his approval of all things Catan proves that he is a man of taste (Mamta Kulkarni notwithstanding).

I'm off to buy a goldfish. The person I meet today who is least nice to me gets the honour of having aforementioned creature named after him/her. I shall then proceed to milk the joke dry, until said person is forced to rip out their own Eustachian tubes to preserve sanity. So BE NICE TO ME - this is not a test.

[i] - Not that Aamir and I are buddies or anything, but I'm not saying I would mind being.