Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.

Monday, August 15, 2005

With apologies to Herb Gardner

Hey Rappaport! What happened to you? You used to be a polite, laid-back individual. Now you're two raving lunatics.
I'm not Rappaport.
Hey Rappaport! You used to be a 26-year old Cancerian from Chicago, but now you're a 21-year old Libran from Delhi.
I'm not Rappaport, and I STILL live in Chicago.
Hey Rappaport! What happened to you? You used to write using full sentences, now you use obscure acronyms.
I keep telling you - I'm not Rappaport.
Hey Rappaport! Your blog was tongue-in-cheek and humourous, now its just plain offensive.
I'm not Rappaport.
Hey Rappaport! You always refrained from insulting people and stayed away from fights. Now you swear like a sailor.
But I'm not Rappaport.
Hey Rappaport! You used to write well (or at least well enough), now you use syntax that would make any grammarian shudder.
I'm not Rappaport.
Hey Rappaport! You used to be devoid of psychological issues. Now you have MPD.
I'm NOT Rappaport.
Hey Rappaport! You never really cared about me - whether I lived or died or blogged as long as I stayed out of your hair. Now you've gone out of your way to insult me publicly.
I'M NOT RAPPAPORT.
Hey Rappaport! You still use the word misogynist.
Huh???
Hey Rappaport! Your site still feeds from the same IP adress.
I have no idea what you said, but I'm guessing that all blogger sites feed from blogger's own servers.
Hey Rappaport! You used to grope in the dark, now you just scratch and grunt.
For the last time - I'M NOT RAPPAPORT!
You changed your name too?